1 x WiFi AP/Router
2 x Antenna
1 x power Adapter
1 x POE Converter
1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
1 x Main body holder
1 x Screw fitting
2 x Cable ties
1 x Quick Installation
1. The AC600 AP/Router is mainly used for providing free WiFi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc.
2. The AP/Router can take an existing 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless signal, repeater and extend it to a longer range where it is
too far away for the router or access point to reach.
3. Build-in High Power Technology. Support Repeater, AP, router Mode.
4. Features up to 1000 mW of power and enhanced receiver design.
5. Robust weatherproof casewithstands harsh outdoor conditions.
6. Weather-proof RJ45 connector, integrated Passive Power over Ethernet.
7. Build inlighting arrester. ( 15kV ESD ).
8. Support 3 LEDs wireless signal strength.
Brand Name: wavlink
Model Number: WL-WN570HA1
With Modem Function: No
Wi-Fi Transmission Standard: 802.11ac
Max. LAN Data Rate: 300Mbs
2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: 450 Mbps
Wi-Fi Supported Frequency: 2.4G & 5G
Encryption mode: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Transmission distance: 100-250M
Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11g,Wi-Fi 802.11b,Wi-Fi 802.11n,Wi-Fi 802.11a
Supports WDS: Yes
Supports WPS: Yes
WAN Ports: 1
How it works:
1. Place the straps through the slots on the back of the AP/Router and then around the pole Tighten the straps
2. Connect one end of an LAN cable to the POE port of the provided Power injector and the other end of the LAN cable to the
LAN port of the AP/Router.
3. Connect the LAN port of the power inject t a PC using another LAN cable.
4. Plug the power adapter into a wall socket.
5. The connection will be similar to the figure below after the above steps are finished.