We default deliver AU plug or EU plug (CN warehouse and US warehouse), if not suitable, you can use your own plug adapter or plug strip.
And default deliver EU plug in EU warehouse.
This Aluminum Prusa I3 3D Printer is modified and manufactured by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd., based on Prusa i3.
With features of extremely simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, the Aluminum Printer is an ideal reference for you.
The new frame is made from aluminum for durability and extending service life.
In addition, a LCD panel is added as an integrated component of the printer, setting in the front top frame.
In sum, this Aluminum Prusa I3 3D Printer DIY kit offers a significant experience for you to learn 3D printing from scratch, this kit that includes all the parts you need to build your first 3D printer will be the best valued purchase for you.
If you are a starter, we have manuals and videos for step-by-step assembly and an active support service via forum to help with any queries you might have.
1. Simplified structure means super fast assembly and easy adjustment.
2. 6mm -thickness aluminum chassis for high strength and durability.
3. In-built LCD control panel for easy operating, SD Card Reader support stand-alone printing
4. Standard printing area: 200 x 200 x 180 mm.
5. Multi filaments compatibility: PLA, ABS, Nylon, Wood and Flexible PLA.
6. Constructed with MK8 extruder to provide high-resolution printing.
7. No soldering required for assembly.
Fused Filament Fabrication
200 x 200 x 180mm
0.3mm, 0.35 mm, 0.4mm
ABS / PLA / Nylon / Flexible PLA / Wood Filament
Max heated bed temperature
Max extruder temperature
USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
aluminum plate of 6 mm thickness (silver-grey)
Borosilicate glass + Aluminium plate
Wear-resistant, stainless steel
1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
450 x 380 x 435mm
520 x 420 x 230 mm
Videos (Building instruction): Click to open
Aluminium Prusa i3 Assemble Instruction.pdf
1 x Geeetech Aluminum Prusa I3 3D Printer DIY Kit (packag is not included Filaments)